As you prepare to embrace the wonders of Costa Rica, here is a packing list that will make your trip not only magical, but also practically successful.
- (1) photo copy of your passport
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- dresses, skirts, shorts
- Journal and pen
- Book to read (please bring a book by a person of color)
- Regular size book bag, medium to large purse or something where you can carry items in during your time with us.
- Rain jacket or umbrella ( just in case it rains at night etc)
- Flip flops ( We recommend wearing inexpensive sandals)
- Smart phone and/or Camera for stunning photos / GO Pro
- Insect Repellent - Off Spray (Deep Woods) or a natural repellent of your choice
- Flashlight/ batteries
- Water bottle
- Crystals, incense, anything that makes you feel relaxed.
- Leggings or shorts for yoga (be sure not to bring any clothing that has visible words on them, no exceptions)
- You may want to bring a drawing pad, pencils and colours (meditation coloring books reccommeneded)!.
- Luggage Cover (in case of rain)
- Personal lock, if you want to lock anything up in your bag.
- 1 Extra sheet
- Poems/ Essays written by women of color or even yourself. We will share poems and essays by women of color at our candlelit dinner.