As you prepare to embrace the wonders of Costa Rica, here is a packing list that will make your trip with us not only magical, but also practically successful.
- (2) photo copies of your passport
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Book to read (please only bring a book by a person of color, lets honor our blackness this week and everyday!)
- Regular size book bag, medium to large purse or something where you can carry items in during your time with us.
- Rain jacket or umbrella ( just in case it rains at night etc)
- Flip flops (We do not recommend wearing any expensive shoes or sandals)
- Sneakers, boots, closed sandals (1 of the 3)
- Smart phone, GO PRO, DSLR
- Insect Repellent - Off Spray (Deep Woods) or a natural repellent of your choice
- Flashlight/ batteries
- Water bottle
- Crystals, incense, anything that makes you feel relaxed.
- Leggings, shorts,comfy clothing for yoga (see code of conduct for further info)
- You may want to bring a drawing pad, pencils and colours (meditation coloring books reccommeneded)!.
- Luggage Cover (in case of rain)
- Personal lock, if you want to lock anything up in your bag.
- 1 Extra sheet